- Check-in time: 14:00
- Check-out time: 10:00
- Please note that we are a pet-friendly establishment, however, there are wild and dangerous animal on the farm. Therefore we can’t accept any responsibility for your pets.
- No smoking allowed inside any Lodge.
- Two bundles of wood is supplied free of charge. Should you require more wood, please request with the Farm Manager (additional charges apply at R15 per bundle).
- All damages / breakages will be charged via an invoice.
- Please do not litter.
- Keep your eyes on your children (at all times). No swimming in the dams.
- Consider that septic tanks are used. Do not put any disinfectants, other chemicals or cigarette butts into drains / toilets.
- All guests come here to enjoy nature, peace and tranquillity. Please treat other guests accordingly and respect the peaceful environment.
- On arrival it’s required that and indemnity form will be completed on behalf of the guests when collecting the keys.
- Cleaning service are optional and is payable on collecting the keys from the Farm Manager.
- (R40 per day Rainbow Lodge or Log Cabin Lodge) and (R80 per day (Homestead Lodge or Guinea Fowl Lodge).
- Should anything in your Lodge be broken or not in working order, please notify the Farm Manager immediately.
- Only fly-fishing is permitted. Please do not be tempted to use any kind of bait, spinners or any other device(s). Any guest not adhering to this will be asked to leave the farm immediately without refund.
- No fishing at night allowed.
- We only do catch and release only with barbless hooks. If fish are damaged it must be paid for at R100 per kilogram, live weight.
- All fish taken will be charged at R100 per kilogram live weight. When you want to take the fish please ensure that the Farm Manager verifies the weight of the fish.
- All fish caught must be recorded in the log-book, which is held by the Farm Manager.
- Please wet your hands before handling fish.
- Ensure that keys are returned to the Farm Manager.
- Should any item(s) be broken / damaged please report it to the Farm Manager.
- Feel free to comment on your stay on the Troutways website or Facebook group or in the guest books provided.